Food Technology Incubator
We are interested in producing high quality healthy, natural and local foods that cover the needs of the local market and open the opportunity to export to other markets. • The importance of the food industry stems from the complexity and involvement of the diverse businesses that supply most of the food consumed by the world’s population. Food technologies provide for different types of production, the possibility of exporting products to other markets using different preservation methodologies, and, finally, scientific and technical means of processing food products.
Objectives of Food Technology Incubator
- Take advantage of the raw materials during the period of production
- Conduct applied research
- The establishment of technology incubators and organizing training courses
- Bank set up to conserve the medicinal and aromatic plants
- Marketing, which depends on the availability of appropriate raw materials for the conservation and manufacturing operations, the quantities required and appropriate prices, as well as providing proper packaging.
Food Technology Incubators types
- Jiben powder incubator for cheese production at (ACT)
- Food technology incubator (legumes and meat dehydration) at (ACT)
- Gum Arabic Powder (Spray-dried), Tabaldi and Aradeb (ACT)
- Food and dairy technology incubators at Tulus (south Darfur)
- Products of Food Technology Dehydration Incubators
Dehydrated organic products without chemical additives could be obtained from Toluoss Food Technology Incubator located in south Darfur, in association with Africa City of Technology food center.
- dried meat
- dried onion
- dried okra
- dried tomatoes
- Dried moringa leaves and mint are in powder form.
- Baobab fruit pulp capsule and dried baobab
- Bio yoghurt (Probiotic) with gum Arabic (Prebiotic)
- Pasteurized milk in sachets
- Natural Pasteurized milk.
- Pasteurized milk with date.