1984 – 1986
Dairy Factory Chief
National Company of Animal Production(Chad)
Farcha Laboratory of Veterinary Research, Chad
Farcha Laboratory of Veterinary Research (Chad)
1997 – 2009
University of N’Djamena, Faculty of Science, Department of Biology(Chad)
2005 – 2009
University of Sebha in Chad, Faculty of Education, Chad.
2009 – to date
Associate Prof. (Researcher)
Africa City of Technology, Biotechnology Park, Khartoum, Sudan.
DETAILS OF PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCES IN AFRICA CITY OF TECHNOLOGY
Research on local milk coagulants in cheese processing (White pickled cheese, Mozzarella cheese, Rass cheese and Mudaffra cheese).
Transformation of the plant Jiben (Solanum dubium) seeds extract into (powder, freeze-dried, liquid and tablets) in cheese production.
Production of Indigenous Organic Ready to Eat Meals without chemical additives(Tagallia,Neimia, Kawal, Mossran and Roodo) with shelf- life of at least twelve months at roomtemperature.
Writing scientific papers on milk and meat products.
Writing feasibility studies for dairy plant factories at Albutana and Darfur regions, and milk production incubators.
Writing research proposals on:
Milk and milk by products.
Food quality control (microbiological and physico-chemical analyses).
Freeze-drying of meat
Utilization of solar energy in food dehydration.
- Intellectual Property: Khartoum, Sudan
Patent No. 1946 on 30/ 01/ 2012 was obtained in the use of Jiben (Solanum dubium ) as a substitute for animal Rennet in cheese industry.
- Sudan University of Science and Technology, Sudan: 2010 to date
External examiner for Master degree students, Faculty of Animal Production (Dairy Technology), Sudan.
- Sudan Academy of Science, Sudan: 2012 to date
Courses taught: Macromolecules, Enzymology
A.Articles published in referred Journals
- Mohamed, A. T., Osama, A. R., Emadeldin, H.E. K., Mohamed, A. S.(2018). Effect of Gum Arabic (Prebiotic) on Physicochemical and Organoleptic Properties of Yogurt (Probiotic). In Gum Arabic Structure, Properties, Application and Economics. Edited by Abdalbasit Adam Mariod, Part II Chemistry: Food and Feed Applications p167. Copyright © 2018 Elsevier Inc.
- Hanan, S. F., Mohamed, A. T., Osama, A. R., Khalid, H. E.(2018). Extending Cloud Stability of Tamarindus indica L. Juice Using Sodium Alginate and Gum Arabic During Storagein the Refrigerator.In Gum Arabic Structure, Properties, Application and Economics. Edited by Abdalbasit Adam Mariod. Part II Chemistry: Food and Feed Applications p 173. Copyright © 2018 Elsevier Inc.
- Shams Eldien Koko1, Talib M. A., Fatima Elfatih1, Eman M. Zain Alabdeen1 and Ahmed S. Kabbashi (2017). ANTI-OXIDANT ACTIVITY AND PHYTOCHEMICAL SCREENING OF BALANITES AEGYPTIACA FRUITS
WORLD JOURNAL OF PHARMACEUTICAL AND MEDICAL RESEARCH,3(10), 47-50.
- Shams Eldien Koko1, Talib M. A., Suliman I. Suliman1, Muddathir S. Alhassan1 and Ahmed S. Kabbashi (2017). ANTIMICROBIAL ACTIVITY OF BALANITES AEGYPTIACA LEAFS. WORLD JOURNAL OF PHARMACEUTICAL AND MEDICAL RESEARCH.2017,3(10), 43-46.
- Talib, M. A., Mohamed, A. H., Bouba, A. I., Ngargueudedjim, K. (2014). Microbiological Properties of Cows Meat Dehydrated Using Solar-Drying, Sun-Drying and Oven Drying. Nova, Journal of Medical and Biological Sciences Vol 2(3):1-6.
- Sami. A. Abdaslam, Mohamed. A. Hassan, Hazem. H. Kaheel, Talib M. Abobaker,Tassneem. H. Alnourain5, Hamid. A. Hamdan, S. Gokul Shankar1 and John J.(2014). Isolation of Escherichia coli O157 and other food borne pathogens from meat products and their susceptibility to different antimicrobial agents. Current Research in Microbiology and Biotechnology.Vol. 2, No. 3 (2014): 391-397
7.Talib, M. A., Alian, A.M., Salama, N.A., Salih, M.A .(2014). Colour Changes during Storage of Sun-Dried and Freeze-Dried Buffalo Meat. Nova, Journal of Medical and Biological Sciences Vol 2(5):1-6.
- M. A. Talib, M. M. Abubakar , I.A. Jideani (2011). Storage Stability of Crude Milk Clotting Enzyme Extracted from Jiben (Solanum dubium) Seeds. ACT-Biotechnology Research Communications. 1 (1): 33-35.
- M. A. Talib, M. M. Abubakar , I.A. Jideani (2011). Comparative Study of Bacteriological and Organoleptic Properties of White Pickled Cheese Produced Using Calf Rennet. ACT-Biotechnology Research Communications 1 (1) : 36-39.
- A. M. Talib and A. I. Bouba (2010). Effect of Preservatives and Different Methods of Dehydration on the Physico-chemical Properties of Cows Meat Stored at Room temperature. Al-Nawah 9 (13): 53- 61
- A. I. Bouba, M. A. Talib and K. Ngargueudedjim, (2010). Effect of Different Dehydration Methods (Solar, Oven and Sun Drying) and Preservatives on Organoleptic and Physico-Chemical Properties of Cows Meat. J. of Saharian Studies. 6(1): 53-63.
- Mohamed A. Talib, M.M. Abubakar, I.A. Jideani and A. Hassan. (2009). Use of Jiben Seeds Extract to Manufacture Soft White Cheese. Am. J. Applied Sci., 6 (4): 551-554.
13.Talib, M.A. and Muhammad, B.F. (2008). Chemical Composition of Pre-treated Sundried and Freeze Dried Buffalo Meat. Agriculture, Business and Technology Journal 6:14-24.
14.Talib, M.A., M.M Abubakar and I.A Jideani. (2007) Studies on Enzymatic and Coagulating Properties of Jiben (Solanum dubium) Seeds Extracts. J. Agric. Sci. M ansoura Univ., Egypt. 32 (9): 7177- 7183.
- Talib, M.A., A.M Alian and N.A Salama. (2007) Effect of Sodium Chloride Sodium Nitrite and Ascorbic Acid on the Microbiological Quality of Sun-Dried and Freeze-Dried Buffalo Meat. J. Agric. Sci. Mansoura Univ., Egypt. 32 (9): 7185-7191.
16.Talib, M.A., M.M Abubakar and I.A Jideani. (2006) Effect of Different Concentrations of Jiben (Solanum dubium) Seed Extracts on the Physicochemical and Organoleptic Properties of Soft Cheese. J. Agric. Sci. Mansoura Univ., Egypt. 31 (11): 6951-6957.
17.Talib, M.A., A.M Alian and N.A Salama. (2006) Effect of Dehydration and Preservatives on Physicochemical Properties of Sun-dried and Freeze-dried Buffalo Meat. J. Agric. Sci. Mansoura Univ., Egypt. 31 (11): 6959-6965.
- Articles published in Edited Proceedings and International Conferences
- Talib, M.A., Abubakar, M.M. and Muhammad, B.F. (2010) Effect of Jiben (Solanum dubium) Seed Extract on Milk Clotting Activity in Cheese Making. In: Fast-tracking Animal Agriculture in a Challenged Economy. Proceedings of the 35th Annual Conference of Nigerian Society for Animal Production. Held at University of Ibadan, Nigeria. 14th-17th March, 2010. pp811-8144.
- Talib, M. A., Rayis, O.A., Konozy, E.H. and Mohamed, A.S. (2010). Effect of Jiben (Solanum dubium Fresen) Seeds Extract on the Organoleptic Properties of White Pickled Cheese, Mudaffra Cheese and Mozzarella Cheese During Ripening. The 2nd International Conference on Applied Biotechnology (ICAB-2010). Biotechnology for Sustainable Human Society. Held at Friendship Hall, Khartoum-Sudan. 25th-27th October, 2010, Abstracts Booklet p. 187.
- Talib, M. A., Abubakar, M. M., Rayis, O.A. and Jideani,I.A. (2010). Assessment of Organoleptic Properties of White Pickled Cheese Produced Using Jiben (Solanum dubium) Seeds Extract. The2nd International Conference on Applied Biotechnology (ICAB-2010). Biotechnology for Sustainable Human Society. Held at Friendship Hall, Khartoum-Sudan. 25th-27th October 2010, Abstracts Booklet p. 188.
21. Talib, M. A. and Muhammad, B. F. (2008). Effect of Sodium Chloride, Sodium Nitrite and Ascorbic Acid on Microbial Growth of Sun-dried and Freeze- dried Buffalo Meat. In: Repositioning Agriculture for the realization of the national vision 2020. Proceedings of the 13th Annual Conference of Animal Science Association of Nigeria (ASAN). Ahmadu Bello University Zaria. 15th-19th September, 2008. Pp 504-508.